Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 17: Panama City Beach

Thought I should maybe put on a new tire this morning.. HA! I have been riding on this gash for at least 2 days now! Thank goodness I put in a protective liner between Morgan City and New Orleans! By the looks of this tire it saved me a ton of flats and time!

Rode 50 miles in 3 hours to get to Panama City Beach. Didn't want to take any breaks because it was cold and raining and I was ready to see my friends!

Would rather be on the beach hanging out but it was way too cold... don't worry we made the most of it! Tried to make friends with everyone on the 4th floor!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment