Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 22: Century

Rode my first century today! And I thought West Texas was boring landscape... There was literally nothing interesting to look at or take pictures of today. Which made the 102 miles straight into the wind quite monotonous and long. If I understood how sails worked I would take one right about now! I think if I could get a tail wind (or no wind) I could get to Key West in no time! Staying in THE motel in Inglis which means I only have about 500 miles left!
*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Shannon. You continue your amazing journey. Thanks for sharing the journey.

    ReplyDelete