Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 21: Sopchoppy & Outz Too

SOPCHOPPY!!!!! What a name! Made me laugh even though I was riding in the rain and wind.

Oh what a mess! Still looking for a gator... Raptors, gators, bears... oh my!

Stopped at Ouzts Too in Newport, FL for lunch. They have a band come on at 3 every Sunday. Wish I had the time to wait but 93 miles takes up most of the day!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment