Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 20: Explosives, Bears, & Hogs, Oh My!!

Took the bike in for a check up.

Entered the Jurassic forest... was worried about a raptor or T-Rex appearing then I came across these signs about explosives... really glad I got my bike looked at so I was pedaling at top speed!

AND BEARS?!?!?! Man at home we have deer crossing signs... I don't know about this...

Welcome to Hell!! Considering the day I've had riding 98 miles straight into the wind...

Well I thought it was only worth riding 98 miles for! It wasn't Head Country but it was pretty damn tasty.xt the the ocean. Dinner wasn't Head Country but it was worth riding 98 miles for!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment