Saturday, March 27, 2010

Day 25: 1500 Miles

I don't even know why I bother looking at the forecast for wind any more. I should just know it's gonna be blowing right at me regardless of what they predict. I don't know how they can say SW when it's obviously NW... But by some kind of miracle I make it to 1,500 miles and to Fort Myers. After I put on my special Gator Skin tires yesterday i managed to get a flat!!!! Today was a flash back of Louisiana where I was riding all day, dealing with every obstacle possible, and pulling into my stop as the sun sets!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment