Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 19: Beach Boys

Never a boring moment with these guys!

Finally the sun! Who needs to rent the chairs on the beach when you can make your own?!?

Spent most of the day on the beach reading a crappy romance novel I found in the hotel lobby and being turned into a sand mermaid on the beach.

Every time I breathed my right breast fell off!

I always thought it would be cool to be a mermaid... but I never envisioned being a mermaid with a gigantic belly!

I was really impressed with the detail and effort Derek put into my mermaid body.... It had to be hard to concentration with my whining about having to pee the whole time and how the huge belly was so heavy and pressing directly on my bladder!

Tried to relax before heading back out on the road tomorrow but life is never boring with Don (Ed Hardy model), Derek, Chris, & Brice!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment