Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 18: Margaritaville

Another cold and rainy day in Panama City Beach. Glad I'm on Spring Break now! 2 days off from riding instead of schooling.

But the boys enjoyed my share of margaritas!

Spent most of the day in the hot tub but made it to Margaritaville for lunch. I forgot my ID in my "club pants" so I enjoyed a nice iced tea instead of a margarita.

I'll get a margarita when I get to Key West. (ceiling at Margaritaville)

Cold, windy day = bored boys = mischievous boys... Derek found some caution tape and we tried to mark off the side of the hotel.

Took a taxi to club La Vela... and got pulled over!!! Then the driver kicked us out about a mile away from our destination... What the crap?

Finally made it to La Vela to dance the night away! They said there were 10 different clubs but someone thought it would be funny to hide them... There were all kinds of secret stairs and passages. I wasn't even drinking and I was confused!

But whatever room I found myself in I just went with it! Rock concert, rave, and blacklight were all fun!

*Donate to the Kayla Smith Fund*

My 11 year old cousin has been progressively losing motor function (such as walking or talking) for the last 2 years and has no diagnosis. Her insurance will not work with the hospital, so she needs our help in order to get some answers!

Donations:
Credit Union of America
711 W. Douglas
Wichita, KS 67213
Checks payable to "Kayla Smith Fund"
(800) 256-8049

No comments:

Post a Comment